Breakfast on the go just got easier—this granola bar recipe, together with BIOHM Super Greens, is probiotics, prebiotics, greens, protein, and vitamins all in one!
RELATED: Super Green Milkshake
In this article:
Homemade Granola Bar Recipe Your Tummy Will Love
No-Bake Granola Bars Using Gut-Friendly Ingredients
With these homemade granola bars, you won’t have to worry about getting enough prebiotic and probiotic foods for breakfast. You can keep them in the fridge for when you get the munchies, too.
We highly recommend the white chocolate drizzle on top.
Here’s how you can make this homemade granola bar recipe:
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1-2 scoops BIOHM Super Greens Probiotic Powder
- White Chocolate Chips
RELATED: Super Greens Bagel Spread
- Add peanut butter and honey to a medium bowl and microwave for 20 seconds until melted.
- In a large bowl, add rolled oats, sliced almonds, salt, and maple syrup. Combine the dry ingredients well.
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper or baking sheet, then scoop granola mixture into the dish and flatten to form a rectangle.
- Once you’re satisfied with how thick your vegan granola bar should be, place the mixture in the freezer to set.
- To make the white chocolate drizzle,melt white chocolate chips in the microwave for 15 seconds at a time until you can stir it and it stays smooth.
- Scoop the white chocolate mixture into a plastic ziplock bag and cut a hole in the corner.7. One the granola is set, remove from the freezer and cut into rectangles or bars.
- Drizzle with white chocolate as desired.
- If you won’t be consuming the granola bars just yet, store in the freezer to hold their shape. You can also keep them in an air-tight container.
Know more about BIOHM Super Greens in this video from BIOHM Health:
Want more filling for your granola bar? You can add cranberries, coconut flakes, dried cherries, and even chia seeds, depending on your preference.
Did you enjoy making this delicious probiotic-rich granola bar recipe? Share more recipes you know using BIOHM Super Greens in the comments section below!
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published on April 3, 2019, and has been updated for quality and relevancy.