Electromagnetic frequencies. Also called EMFs for short, these are forms of radiation that emanate from your cell phone, your wifi and your laptop, among many other sources. While many experts say that EMFs have no impact on human health, a growing number of scientists, doctors and EMF advocates have started to question whether they’re wrong.
Our guest today is Nicolas Pineault, author of the #1 bestselling book The Non-Tinfoil Guide to EMFs and an advocate for safe technologies. He’s also launched the Electrosmog Rx, an online professional-level EMF course in collaboration with Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt, with the goal of educating health professionals worldwide on how to address EMF-related symptoms and minimize their patients’ EMF exposure.
On this episode, Nick talks to Andrea about the anecdotal evidence he’s heard from doctors about their patient’s reactions to EMFs, plus his own experience in battling EMF-related symptoms. They also discuss how the microbiome is impacted by these ever-present frequencies, how to protect yourself from EMF exposure and whether tools like EMF shield blankets and paints make any difference in exposure.
You can find more about Nick, including where to purchase his book, at TheEMFGuy.com.
On this show, you’ll learn:
- What are EMFs? (1:20)
- Is it really a concern and what are the potential dangers we are starting to see? (3:24)
- Other common symptoms of EMF exposure (10:40)
- Are EMFs a problem for every and anyone regardless of their lifestyle? (17:15)
- The impact they have on the microbes that are living in and on us (22:04)
- How and why children react differently to EMFs (26:37)
- What precautions we can take that make sense (32:35)
- Exposure in our homes that we may not have thought about (37:11)
- The exposure from our cell phones (40:32)
- Ways to block with blankets and paint (43:13)
- Everyday items that are exposing us to higher than normal EMF’s (48:05)
Tune in on iTunes here:
Thanks for listening!
Thanks so much for listening to the show. If you enjoyed this episode and think others could benefit from listening, please share it.
Do you have feedback or questions about this episode?
Email us at TheMicrobiomeReport@biohmhealth.com
Subscribe to the podcast
If you would like to get automatic updates of new podcast episodes, you can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, or from the podcast app on your mobile device.
Leave us an iTunes review
Ratings and reviews from our listeners are extremely valuable to us and greatly appreciated. They help our podcast rank higher on iTunes, which exposes our show to more awesome listeners like you. If you have a minute, please leave an honest review on iTunes.